In this policy we want to inform you of how your personal information will be collected and used, when you enter our store.
Personal information we will collect:
When you visit our online store, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. In addition, as you browse our store, we collect information about individual web pages or products that you visit or that attract your attention, what search terms you enter in our store and information about how you interact with our products. We refer to this information collected automatically as "Device Information."
We collect device information using the following programs:
- "Cookies" are data files that are found on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, visit http: //www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track the actions that occur in our online store and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, reference / exit pages and date / time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files that are used to record information about how you navigate our website.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our online store, we collect certain information about you, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, mail PayPal account email), email, address and phone number). We refer to this information as "Order Information." And it will only be used to provide you with the best shopping experience and ensure that the product arrives without any complications to your home.
What do we use your personal information for ?:
We use the order information we generally collect to fulfill orders placed through our online store (including the processing of your payment information, the organization of shipping and the sending of invoices and / or order confirmations). In addition, we use this information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Examine our orders to detect possible risks or fraud;
- When you are in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide information or advertising related to our products or services, which may be of interest to you.
We use the information we collect from your device, to help us detect possible risks and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and, in general, to improve and optimize our online store (for example, generate analysis on how our browsers interact and interact. customers in our web store) and evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
We share your information, only with companies that help us with administrative analysis:
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above.
- We use Shopify to improve our online store; You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our web store. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- You can also unsubscribe from Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, a search warrant or other legal request for information we receive, or to protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with specific advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. For more information on how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can choose not to receive targeted advertising through the following links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
In addition, you can choose not to participate in some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance exclusion portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we have about you and request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, contact us through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, if you are a European resident, we notice that we are processing your information to comply with the contracts we may have with you (for example, if you place an order through our web store), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests. , previously mentioned. Also, keep in mind that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, even to Canada or the United States, as we have suppliers in several countries worldwide.
When you place an order through our online store, we will keep your Order Information for our records, unless and until you ask us to delete this information.